Wednesday, November 9, 2011

11.09.11

Well, Hello there, friends!
It's been quite awhile since I last posted and for that I am so so sorry.  Lately I've been working on writing stuff: scripts, proposals, synopses, etc.  And so even though I have been quite busy and very productive, I haven't been working on anything I can really post.  I will be better about this from now on, though, I promise--so come back next week and there will be something fun for you to see.

Well for those of you who have been following my blog, you are probably aware that I am working on an adaptation of Gaston Leroux's "The Phantom of the Opera."  Currently my main focus has been the script, which is very nearly ready to start drawing up--I do stop to sketch during the writing process so here are some of those sketches.  They are sketchy!






So, yes, I'm having a TON of fun working on this book--I can hardly stop working on it--so I'm making really good progress each week on the writing end.  I will begin sketching out more scenes now that the script is so fleshed out. I will, of course post more of that soon, soon, soon!  But for now I have to get going.  My beloved twin sister is getting married and I'm off to be a bridesmaid!  YAY!
Here's a pic of us a wee ones:


As you can see, I'm drawing.  It's always been this way!

Thanks so much for visiting my little space here in the web-iverse!  Come back soon!

Beckaroooooo out.

No comments:

Post a Comment